Friday, May 29, 2009

Work at home

OK this is a cpl of things you can do for making money you can go do some freelance work, like I said you wont get rich quick but you can make some money clicking and writing a few things I do this & I make about a 200 bucks a month doing this , its www.mturk.com its free but like I said not get rich quick , another one here that is also free, but not a get rich scheme
http://www.freelancefree.com/

and the next one is click-bank this one here this one has a small fee but this has a potential to make you a substantial amount of money. As with every thing nothing is free(ie advertising, and labor), I do use this click-bank program you have to put a little work into it but they have plenty of affiliates, so give it a try not expensive but worth it here is the place to click

Click Here!


and thats it oh and if you feel like you got scammed post on my blog so i can write about thanks and good luck all just a bit of work can get you a nice return

Crissy

11 comments:

  1. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/google-treasure-chest-c207083.html#c328540

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clickbank code it is a scam no?
    http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/83942-clickbank-code.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. click bank is not a scam they are backed and do offer a refund policy research a lil more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree click offers the money back guarantee and thy been back by other sites and they have a live agent, and fony BS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have these, Click Here, places, that is where people get to scam sites and virus's. Why do you not put the address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the click here is just a hyperlink if you think its a scam don't click it, these are sites, i my self have tried and have enjoyed them if you don't like them then its by all means ok not to click on them. all websites carry some type of advertisement, its your judgment that you need to use. that's why i have reported on this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Crissy,

    I've been scammed with the Google Money Master. Thanks God I didn't give my credit card number but I gave my name, country and phone number. Now I'm so scared... I don't want to get a bill from the phone company for a ton of long distance calls. Do I worry for anything?

    Thanks for your help

    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Crissy, I would like to earn extra money. About how many hours do you work on your sites? Is there another site of yours I can see what you do?

    Thanks
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to inform others that google scammed me too.They first said topay 99cents for shipping and handling and then charged my credit card for 72.21dollars.I called their toll free number where they gave me a receipt number asking to wait for 72.21 refund.All I have to do is just wait.I advice never to give our credit card number online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok francine as long as you dont give out ur CC # your fine and barb i work about 4 hours a day making my money like i said i dont get rich but i do make decent money try my make money lik above on the the work at home, u might like it but if you dont u can always get your money back i only like to deal with real opportunities not the bs , anon you will get your money back google treasure chest is now under invetigation by the FTC and you can always report tyhem to ic3.gov they will help you i hope u have good look god bless
    Crissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Took your advice and looked at Click Bank, did a good deal of research and found that in fact they are a scam too. While looking into Click Bank it took me to another "money maker online" called data money online. This too is all talk, no results, no money back and a lot of run around. I found over one hundred comments posted about both companies taking people's money and not delivering on their promises.

    ReplyDelete