Sunday, May 31, 2009

Program

I just wanted to say thanks to the people that have responded and found out about the google scam , it sucks and also for the people that found out about the click bank code, which is a program I use myself, fortunately click bank code has real return policy and very lucrative offers on there site,like i said I use this my self for the rest that are interested on that google cash scam I am in the process of updating the site with pertinent information on how to remove charges and contact info and stop with the run arounds please post your comments on here and which affliate of google cash slammed you!! we all have to work together on this issue

Crissy

4 comments:

  1. i have this problem right now. i called and called all kinds of places and emailed too, and supposedly my account has been canceled. but according to my bank, the charge is placed on hold because they are waiting on the company (onlinecashtraining.com from google revolution) to cancel it. i did cancel it within the free trial though. but the funny thing is that i just gave my first name, and within like 2 seconds i said my name the account was canceled. fishy huh? called again and made sure it was canceled but i also asked the person on the line some questions that would identify me. i asked if there was a phone number on file and what it was. stuff like that. he gave me the correct info so im guessing the account is canceled. the payment is pending so i just have to wait til the 9th of june, according to the bank, because i think it is when the free trial is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stay posted these guys about to get taken sown thanks for your post help us not get ripped off wink wink no more bs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ,my name is del:
    i have been following this google scam it almost got me....i have a website i post products on www.moneyrite.com,and i try to be real careful what i post on the site.if anyone knows something i dont about any prod. on my site please let me know,i will drop them rite now.also i need good products to post...my e-mail is on contact pge..thanx helper

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i did get my money back. calling them a bunch of times worked. another thing i did was talk to my bank and told them that i had canceled that "payment" or "order" and therefore i did not authorize for that payment to be taken out of my bank by google revolution. Thank God =) hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete