Monday, June 1, 2009

Give a gift

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of of you, the other day I ran into a friend, that was kinda upset and crying, I was asking her what was wrong, she had told me her 12 yr old son was diagnosed with leukemia, what a sad state of an affair, so I had asked her how I could help she was telling me to post a blog about giving blood. she said that her son had a acute case....... me the dummy I don't know the terminology so I decided to research a bit , wow to my surprise its means that his blood cells cant produce enough to keep him healthy so he needs blood, so I decided to do a target a campaign to help him out, so first of all i would like you to go to your nearest blood bank and donate . If you don't know where to go I have a link..

http://www.redcross.org/donate/give/
help someone that needs it we produce blood everyday so why not give it away you can give your money away to stupid things but you have something that you can give that don't cost a nickel.
and if if you are in need how would you feel.

20 percent of all sales will benefit the foundation for William

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment